Ballet Theatre Company's 2012 spring program truly features something for everyone. The program includes:
- Gwendolyn the Graceful Pig, the premiere of a one act ballet based on the children's book of the same name. While the story is based on a children''s book, the dancing is for all ages. Author David Ira Rottenberg will narrate the book live. Roman Baca is artistic director for the ballet and is supported by a team of choreographers, including Carolyn Paine, Kate Sulikowski, and Ruth Lewis Vesenka. This ballet incorporates children ages 5-15 with some professionals from NYC.
- Apres Degas - A comic spoof on Degas paintings featuring a number of the professionals who danced with BTC in Nutcracker 2011 as well as the junior company.
- Wyeth - A piece based on Andrew Wyeth paintings in conjunction with an opening of an exhibit of his work at the Wadsworth Atheneum, choreographed by Ruth Lewis Vesenka
- Pandora's Box - A contemporary piece telling the story of this Greek myth, choreographed by Carolyn Paine with CONNetic's Alex Zarlengo.
- The Grand Pas de Deux from Le Corsaire - featuring Lisa Fitzgerald and Steven Ezra Marshall, a dancer with the internationally acclaimed MOMIX.