Connecticut’s premier outdoor retail center is once again kicking off the warm weather season with its annual Wednesday night series. Tastes N’ Toasts is hosted by a different restaurant each week. The evening includes discounted drinks, appetizers and/or meal specials and the best part is that various local charities benefit from Tastes N’ Toasts.
Whether you attend one Wednesday night event, or all of them, the process is simple: you just pick up an admission button with your $10 charitable donation at the host restaurant. Flyers listing participating eatery specials will be available.
The Blue Back Square Wednesday Night Tastes N’ Toasts Series runs every Wednesday from 5 to 9 p.m. with a large selection of host restaurants and charities including:
- May 9th- Besito/ Charity: Hopeworks
- May 16th –Rizzuto’s/Charity: TBA
- May 23rd- The Counter/Charity: Muscular Dystrophy Association
- May 30th-Flemings/Charity: TBA
- June 6th- Cheesecake factory/Charity: The Town That Cares
- June 13th- Moe’s/ Charity: TBA
- June 20th- Besito/Charity: TBA
- June 27th- Rizzuto’s/Charity: TBA
- July 4th-No T&T
- July 11th-Flemings/Charity: TBA
- July 18th-Cheesecake Factory/Charity: TBA
- July 25th- Moes/Charity: TBA
- August 1st-The Counter/Charity: Muscular Dystrophy Association
Blue Back Square is New England’s newest shopping, entertainment and living destination located in the heart of West Hartford, CT. It is a 600,000-square-foot, mixed-use development that serves as an extension of West Hartford Center, a popular pedestrian-friendly shopping and dining district that presently consists of nearly 200 upscale national, regional and local boutiques, restaurants, theater and a food market.