1. Remember The Grounds, the teen hangout space that used to operate inside the old Barnes and Noble store near Marshall's (now Maximum Beverage)? Well, now it's in the back of the Crossroads Plaza and it's called The Underground. Learn more about what's happening in the new space here.
2. The Koopman Library Mobile Library will make an appearance at Whole Foods Market Bishops Corner today in the cafe area. Storytime is at 9:30 a.m.
3. Have you checked out West Hartford Patch's Pics & Clips gallery lately? It's where anyone can add photos from events around town — games, parties, fundraisers, you name it. The latest additions are great sports photos from Keith Piker, who photographed a Conard Girls Soccer game.
4. Rosemary Gunning writes persuasively about the power of paint when selling a home. Check out our lineup of Local Voices, and add to it with your own blog by emailing Ronni.Newton@patch.com.
5. QUOTE: I think and think for months, for years. Ninety-nine times the conclusion is false. The hundredth time I am right. - Albert Einstein