Yes, it's still April, but Mother's Day (May 13) will be here before you know it and the prom season is already upon us. Where do you go for a beautiful flower — or fruit — arrangement or corsage? Which florist is the most consistent and uses the freshest blooms?
Just to remind you of the options, these are the florists listed in our Patch directory:
Share your suggestions and give us your opinions, and we'll name the best of the best based on your nominations and votes.
As a reminder, here's how our Readers' Choice feature works:
- We'll ask a question about your favorites.
- We invite you to post your nominations in the comments below.
- We hope you'll also spread the word about this to your friends on Facebook and Twitter and get them involved.
- Submit comments until 5 p.m. Wednesday.
- We'll take the nominees and post a poll first thing Thursday morning.
- After the poll starts on Thursday, you'll be able to vote till Friday at 9 a.m.
- On Saturday, we announce the winner.
This review is all about you — your ideas, your feedback and your voice — so we hope you will chime in and check back.