St. Thomas Seminary
Drag box to select area
The St. Thomas Seminary was originally established 1897 as a seminary for the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Hartford. It now serves as a retreat center and the home to many of the Archdiocesan offices for Hartford. The facility is open for use by religious, educational, ecumenical and charitable organizations. With over 22,000 square feet of space, it features a chapel with a capacity of 400, an auditorium, 80 dorm-style rooms, conference rooms, recreational facilities and catering and conference services. It also offers a library of 25,000 volumes of texts on Catholic Americana and history.
467 Bloomfield Ave, West Hartford, CT 06117
- Hours: Vary by schedule
- Website: http://www.stseminary.org/index1.htm